Books I can't wait to pick up...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm in awe at how much I enjoyed reading this book. The characters, the setting, the creatures, it all comes together to make an entirely new world. Julie Kagawa's descriptions led me to feel as if I was actually there in Nevernever. I can see why I've been hearing so much hype about the series from other readers. I've got to say, the references to Midsummer Night’s Dream were an unexpected surprise. Throughout reading the book, you can definitely get a feel for how much research must have went into it.

Favorite character? Aside from the obvious trio...Grimalkin. Who wouldn't love a witty feline??



View all my reviews

2 comments: