Books I can't wait to pick up...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: In stores July 12, 2011

In the past, each time I finished reading a book about werewolves, I decided that it was my favorite one, thinking that a story couldn't get any better than that.  However, that was until I picked up Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater (it is my remaining champion on all books that are werewolves).  I immediately fell in love with the book and plowed my way through to Linger.  Both books had me laughing, smiling, and of course, bawling like a little girl.  Although I'm sad to see The Wolves of Mercy Falls come to a close, I absolutely can't wait to see where Forever takes us.

The following videos are the trailers for Forever.  The first features music by Kate Hummel and Maggie herself.  The second (and even though Maggie and Kate totally rock in the first one, this one is my fave because of the song)  features music by Jona & Plunkett, with their version of "Summer Girl", from Shiver (Yep, the one that Sam wrote for Grace!!! <-- this totally made me smile.  *sigh* I've missed Sam.)





See, I knew you would love the song!  "Summer Girl", by Jonas & Plunkett is available for purchase on iTunes here.

Be sure to pre-order your copy ASAP.  If you are a super nerd about having your books signed (such as myself) you can pre-order a signed copy of Forever from Fountain Bookstore here.(Psst, they also have signed copies of Julie Kagawa's books...just in case you were interested.)


In honor of the release date getting closer, Maggie is hosting a contest on her blog here.  So go check it out and help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment