Books I can't wait to pick up...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Beautiful CreaturesBeautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When I initially picked up this book, I had no idea what it was about. All I knew was that everyone kept talking about how great it was. Once I began reading, it took me a few chapters to really get absorbed into the story. I mainly think that was my fault for having a hectic couple of days, because I definitely did get "absorbed". Kami and Margaret took me to a place that I could relate to on some level; I'm a Southerner as well. Although, I have to say, I hope my accent is not as prominent as "The Sisters"!! :) I've always loved books with a magical element to them. Beautiful Creatures has that and so much more.

If you are looking for a book to get lost in, definitely pick this one up and start reading. Beautiful Creatures is a page-gripping supernatural roller coaster of mystery, action, and romance, all bound together with a nice southern drawl.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment